Tantivy Professional Services include:
We offer a Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Service to firms that want specialist senior security advice and strategy at an affordable price. You have access to a named, highly experienced CISO who will manage the engagement and get to know your organisation. We have Service Level Agreements in place to ensure your needs are met – please see the recommended vCISO service model below.
Under GDPR, some firms are required to have a Data Protection Officer. Tantivy offer a Virtual DPO service which provides clients with expertise to advise and guide the organisation though the new Data Protection procedures and keep you updated on the latest changes to requirements.
Keepnet Labs Service Desk
Tantivy provide remote administration and can run the phishing simulations, coordinate training and perform management reporting for client organisations.
ENHANCED ALERTS & MONITORING:
Tantivy offer an enhanced alert and monitoring capability for Keepnet Labs incidents. The service is usually provided remotely and reduces response times when internal teams are stretched.
CUSTOM CONTENT DESIGN:
Tantivy can be engaged on an hourly or daily basis to design bespoke phishing simulations and training content.
Tantivy provide interim staffing of security personnel for whenever you need a boost. We can provide our consultants on daily rates to perform roles, including;
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- IT Security Management
- Security Analysis
- Threat Intelligence
- Penetration Testing
- Network Security Engineering
- Programme Management
- Project Management
vCISO Service Model
Threat Review & Critical Issues Updates
Awareness Newsletter Communications
Review Third Party Inputs
Risk Heat Map & Key Metrics Review
SteerCo & Management Meetings
Policy / Documentation Review
Performance on Key Metrics
Review Inputs for Business Continuity
Security Strategy Review
Yearly Performance Trends
Outsourced SOC Managed Services
Tantivy works with a trusted partner to offer clients a 24/7/365 outsourced Security Operations Centre (SOC). With over 18 years’ experience and many large institutional clients, rest assured that your monitoring and incident response is handled by cyber experts.
Typical solutions can include a range of technologies:
These systems are designed to block attacks, without requiring time-consuming analysis and investigation.
- Firewalls – to provide external network protection and internal segmentation of critical systems
- Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) – delivering enhanced attack blocking for Internet-facing systems
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) – designed to automatically block suspicious traffic
- Internal and external scanning to confirm current vulnerability status
These systems form part of the overall Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solution.
- Combining cyber security event sources, such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), System Logging, and File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Utilising our partner’s proprietary Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine to correlate events and support expert engineer analysis and breach identification
Delivered by the Incident Response Team, at this stage the focus is:
- Investigation – to confirm the scope and nature of the breach
- Containment – limiting the damage and blocking further intrusions
- Recovery – restoring IT systems and related business functions
- Communications – helping you with calm, timely communications both internally and externally
Contact us to discuss your requirements and receive a bespoke quotation.