Tantivy encourages our employees to be creative, share ideas and knowledge, take responsibility, enjoy work and ultimately be successful in achieving their ambitions.
We invest in structured training and certifications, supporting a culture of continuous learning and development. From your first day with us, you can expect a step change in career and early responsibility.
We pride ourselves on our meritocracy. Ensuring fast track opportunities in our growing company, we are quick to recognise success and contribution.
Above all, we are exhilarated, proud, empowered and energised by our work and welcome you to join us.
For Management Consulting roles, Tantivy hire candidates with:
- Excellent academic background from a top 50 UK University (or equivalent)
- For non-Analyst roles (i.e. Project Management/ Programme Management) minimum 10 years industry experience or minimum 8 years in management consulting
- Minimum 4 years business/ security analysis experience for Consultant (and above) Analyst roles
- Strong documentation and analysis skills
- Professional approach, with strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and delivery focused mindsets
- Proven track record of achievement
Please introduce yourself today